Monday, March 31, 2014

Wish Big

Hey there!

Oh, the joys of Monday!  I am cheering it up with this bright and fun card, that uses a mix of stamps from Lawn Fawn, and Wplus9.


So, as you may have noticed from either Instagram or my latest YouTube video, I have an ink hoarding problem.  lol!  I love ink, and if I could I would buy every companies product if I could!  For this, I used the new Wplus9 Dye inks, and whoa, these are smooth and fabulous!

I stamped my background in a rainbow of colors using the Borders and Backgrounds 3 set, filling in the space with the small filler image.  I then added gold embossed stars on the top and bottom portions of the panel.


For the tag combo, I reached for the fun set from Lawn Fawn, Birthday Tags, and heat embossed them in white and gold onto their respective die cuts.  I then heat embossed the Wish big in gold, layered the tags and adhered them with foam.  That lovely twine is from Whisker Graphics, and yes, it comes in GOLD!  It's "divine" I tell ya!  Anyway, I also added some lovely gold and glittery enamel dots to the front tag.

Well, that's all folks, see you soon!


1 comment:

  1. Love this, Lindsay! Love the bright, dotty background, and the bold, beautiful tag! I'm like you with ink, haven't tried the Wplus9 inks yet but they look great on your card :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS