Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Little Smooch

Happy Wednesday friends!

I don't know how a whole week has passed between posts, but I have a good excuse, I promise.  Because my husbands family lives in Northern Michigan, we make the trek up there multiple times in a year, and this month was no exception.  The kids love seeing their grandparents and the farm.

I sure did miss my craft space though, and was itching to get back to work.  So, for today, I wanted to bring you a couple of cards I made using the little bottle of Smooch that came in the latest Cup Cards To Go kit, Blossom.

Smooch is a product made by Clearsnap, and is a liquid ink that can be applied to many mediums.


Here I have used it as a filler for my sentiment, coloring in the outlined letters.  The brush is just thin enough to get in those skinny letters.


I also watered a bit down on my craft sheet, and flicked it onto my panel.  Super simple!


For this card, I went a bit more involved,  die cutting some stars, stacking them together and then applying the Smooch onto the top of the die cut.


For the rest of the card, I simple gold heat embossed my sentiment, as well as the side of my card base, adhered my panel and affixed my stars.

I hope these have given you a little bit more of an idea about how to use that cute little bottle of ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are so cute! I love your smooch treatment! I have a couple of bottles myself and never know what to do with it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, I love the starry cards n all the colors u picked

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE the watercolor on the second card! I have to remember to use my gold embossing powder on a sentiment, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS