Thursday, April 3, 2014

Happy Birthday & A New Challenge

It's Thursday!

And, that means something fun is going to be going on around here!  Katie and I, yeah us again, have teamed up for a crafty challenge.  What are the possibilities of a stamp set?  How many different ideas can one come up with to use it?  Why do that all by oneself?  For our latest endeavor, we are taking a stamp set, and both seeing what we can come up with.


For our first challenge, we used the Avery Elle's Cake & Candles stamp set.  


Using Studio Calico inks, I started by stamping my sentiment in gradient fashion.  I then masked off a little section, and stamped the stars from the set in three coordinating colors.


I added a strip of patterned paper from the Fresh Cut 6x6 paper pad, and adhered the panel to a white card base, and then added enamel dots.  Easy peasy!  I love this set!  Stay tuned for our next little stamp challenge, it's a set I am sure you will love!  Now, wander on over to see what Katie did with it!  I know it will be A-mazing!


5 comments:

  1. Love this new feature! Such a fun birthday card Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!!! Love your card too, Miss Lady!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, fun! Just like Anni's and mine Lottie and Lisa! Yay! Your card is beautiful, you picked such a cool color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this card??!!! I LOVE the generational stamping! Super inspiring, as always, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS