Monday, April 7, 2014

The Way You Roll

Hello, and happy Monday!

I wanted to share a card made for the fabulous Stencil Challenge that Virginia is hosting at her challenge blog, Virginia's View.  I got a few new ones, and thought this was the perfect opportunity to try one out!  


Here is what I did!


For this fun card, I broke out the Bubble Layered Stencil from Tim Holtz, and rubbed on my ink colors using SC ink.  I then took the adorable Let's Roll stamp set and matching dies, and colored three pieces of Sushi with Copics!


After I die cut them out, I popped them up at different levels onto my card panel, and stamped my sentiment in gray.  I then adhered the panel to a gray card base with foam.

This set is just too cute, and I have grand plans to play with it some more!  Thanks for popping by!


6 comments:

  1. Your coloring is amazing, Lindsay, and the sushi looks great popped up on your stenciled background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...YUM!.... I love how the stenciled polka dot background adding interest to your awesome design, Lindsay! Love it to bits! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's view Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make CAS look easy, when I know it is not. Like the rainbow dots look you achieved with your stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors on stenciled polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...How CUTE is this Lindsay!!! Love the roll *-*

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS