Monday, July 21, 2014

You're Totally Cool

Hi there friends!

I have a simple stamped card for you today, using products from the i {heart} papers store.  I hope you were able to score a bunch of stuff from the awesome sale last week.  There are still a lot of fabulous stamp sets left in the store, so I thought I would use a couple of them on my card today.


I brought out the fun Backgrounds and Borders 2 set from Wplus9, and stamped the chevron image in a bunch of greens and blues.  I used Soft Green, Mint Julep, Tide Pool, Lake House from Wplus9, and Pool from Hero Arts.  I love the gradients look!


After the background was stamped, I made sure it was good and dry, and white heat embossed a sentiment from two Paper Smooches sets, Good Gab, and Sentiment Sampler in white embossing powder.  I had to finished it off with my favorite enamel dots.  ;0)

Well, that's all I have today, thanks for popping by!


1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS