Wednesday, August 13, 2014

AEIHeartU Challenge 13: Kraft

 Hi again!


Two days in a row, can you believe it?!  When it rains it pours, I say.  So, I have been a busy bee at my craft table.  The rainy day on Sunday helped, and I managed to make a few things.  Yesterday, I got the chance to create a card for the AEIHeartU Challenge, to use Kraft, and also use some of the new products from the i {heart} papers store.  It was a gloriously sunny day, so I snapped a few pics of some of supplies I used as well.


I grabbed a bit of Wplus9's Kraft cardstock, some white pigment ink, and a mini ink blending tool, and set to work sponging on the ink using a Heidi Swapp Stencil.


I then took another of her stencils and inked up a few hearts over top of those white circles...and die cut the word Happy from the Avery Elle's Simply Said: Happy die set.   


I took the Happy die again, and cut it out if some hot pink cardstock, inlaid it back in the cut word on my panel, and adhered the original a little off center.  I then took one of the words from the stamp set, and stamped it in Hero Arts Black ink.


I trimmed the sides down, and adhered the panel to a white cardbase. and added a few black enamel dots.

Thank you so much for stopping in!  I will see you again soon!


4 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS