Tuesday, October 7, 2014

RIC #69

Hello!

Don't blink.  For real, time just flies!  It's time for another Runway Inspired Challenge!  Check out this photo:


Crazy, right?  I was really inspired by the cosmic background behind the model.  Our fabulous sponsor is Waffle Flower Stamps, and I knew that their Starry Night stamp set would be perfect for this.


I started with the sentiment, and stamped it right in the center.  I followed up with the dot clusters in Delicata Gold ink from Tsukineko, scattered from left upper corner, to right lower corner.  I then went in with stars and stamped those in gold as well.


To add interest, I stamped a few black open stars, as well as a few dots in black, and filled in the stars with a Wink of Stella Glitter pen.

A super simple, clean card!  What do you think?  I would love to see your interpretation of this fun pic!  Oh, and there is a prize from Waffle Flower up for grabs to the lucky winner.

Thanks for stopping by, have an awesome day!



1 comment:

  1. I love how clean and simple your cards are but they look great! I have to try to tone it down... I'm new to crafting so I tend to get color/embellishment/stamp-happy lol

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS