Thursday, October 23, 2014

Take Two Thursday

Hiya!

My friend Katie and I are back today with another installment of Take Two Thursday.  This time we are focusing on the The Underground card kit from Studio Calico.  I ended up making two cards with it, and they are quite different too!



I started by adhering a piece of patterned paper from the 6x6 pad included, to a white card base.  I then took a panel of cardstock and die cut a frame out of the middle, and attached it to the card base with foam.


I then stamped the circles with Versamark, and gold heat embossed them, but them out, and layered them onto the open area on the front of the card.  I then took a piece of black cardstock, and trimmed it down after stamping and embossing my sentiment onto it.  Lastly, I adhered some of the gems.

For this card, I chose to use the striped pumpkin image, and inked it up with orange ink, as well as rolling the edges in a darker shade to get some dimension.  I then took a piece of typing paper, punched a medium circle shape from it, and stamped it, making it a smaller version.


I stamped the stem and added some of the orange string included.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment over the pumpkins!

Please stop on over to see what Katie made!  It is always neat to see her designs using the same kits.

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS