Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Gradient Thank You

Hey there crafty friends!

I have a card share today that features stamps from the i {heart} papers store.  This set has been sadly neglected since I got it some months back, but I am doubling my efforts to use those stamp sets that haven't seen ink yet!  Mark my words...


I got out the Argyle Backdrop set from Lawn Fawn, and inked it up the solid section in a gradient, using Soft pink, Bubblegum, Raspberry Jam, and Grape Juice from Hero Arts.  I then over stamped with black ink.


I used a lovely sentiment from the Fabulous Florals set from Avery Elle, and finished it off with a few enamel dots.

Hopefully, I will be back soon.  I have quite a few cards to share in the coming weeks!  Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS