Monday, November 24, 2014

Glittery Argyle Hello

Hello!

Time is ticking down to Thanksgiving, and I am woefully unprepared.  The holidays always sneak up on me, and maybe it's because I am still in denial that my beautiful summer is gone, and I am freezing to death!  No amount of hot beverages can warm me.  Ah well...how 'bout a card, that always makes me happy!  


I used the Argyle Backdrops stamp set for this, which is still available in the i {heart} papers store, using Versamark, and heat embossing it with Wow Ebony embossing powder.  I then added color with Distress Makers, and blended it with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush pen.  Such a cool glittery effect!


I used the Simply Said: Hello die cut, and added Glossy Accents to it.  Last, I added a few black pearls.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Super-Cute, Lindsay! I love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cool, Lindsay. I love the sparkle and all the textures you got with embossing and glossy accents...perfection, Sistah! Bundle up and stay warm!
    Hugs,
    Sunshine Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the techniques - this is a beautiful card Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS