Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Season's Greetings

Hey, hey!

This week is getting away from me for sure!  I am stopping by to share an i {heart} papers Christmas card using the fun set by Winnie and Walter, called A Tree for All Seasons.  I also used some of Lawn Fawn's Snow Day 6x6 paper pad.  I love that Kate now carries W&W!!


I started by stamping the large circle onto the center of the card using Soft Brown ink.  I then stamped the birdhouse onto paper, colored it in with Copic Markers, and trimmed it out.  I added the sentiment, as well as the string and little bow.


To finish it, I adhered my patterned paper in wonky strips.  How are your Christmas cards coming along?  Yeah, I am waaaay behind this year, lol!  

Thanks for stopping!


2 comments:

  1. I just love birdhouses, and this is a darling one! Very cute design with the strips of paper at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bird house and the idea of using for a Christmas card. Really works brilliant. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS