Friday, November 7, 2014

You Are Awesome!

Hello, hello!

I have to admit, I love this card...I made it for a submission call, it didn't get taken, and then sent it away for the World Card Making day contest.  It didn't get chosen.  Oh well, I thought it deserved to be shown here on my ol' blog.  Doncha think?


So, it's no secret, I looove Altenew stamps, and Sohcahtoa, as well as Label Love have to be two of my favs.  I drew a line on my panel, and stamped my triangles in Hero Arts Pale Tomato, Soft Vanilla, and Mint Julep.  I then stamped a mirror image of the triangles using a gray ink.


I waded up some string, and secured it under my stamped sentiment, adding a few enamel dots to finish it.  So, there you have it.

Thanks for visiting!  Catch you soon.





3 comments:

  1. um I think whoever was doing the selecting was doing drugs . . .this is awesome! I love the colors and that mirror image is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. two things... YOU are awesome and this CARD is awesome! I love the colors and especially the design- just amazing! When we get together next, can you show me how to get string to look like that? Whenever I attempt a string bloom, it looks like something the cat regurgitated- LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS