Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Little Black and White Hello

 Hello, hello!

Thank you so much for your awesome comments yesterday on the Holiday Coffee Blog Hop!  I loved reading about how you like your coffee.  Commenting is still open for that yummy $10 gift card to Starbucks!

So, today I have a fun card using i {heart} papers goodies.  Did you know they now carry Winnie & Walter stamps?  Love!  I paired the The Big, The Bold, and Extras, with Avery Elle's Simply Said: Hello stamp set, and die.


I began with a white panel, and die cut the Hello from it.  I then added a gradient of pink Distress Ink to a scrap piece of cardstock, and adhered that behind my die cut window.  I stamped part of the sentiment, as well as the flowers, in black ink, and added it to a white card base using foam adhesive.


I then finished it off with black enamel dots.  I really like the contrast the black and white flowers provide against the bright hello sentiment. 

Well, thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope it's a good one for you!



1 comment:

  1. I adore this card! It is absolutely stunning! I can't believe I am the 1st to comment. I love the black and white with the splash of color. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS