Monday, December 1, 2014

AEIHeartU #18

Happy December, friends!

How is that possible?  Wow, I can't believe it is the end of this year already.  It went so so fast.  Well, today is a fun new challenge over at the AEIHeartU blog.  This Holly Jolly mini set, and die is the cutest, so I had to use it for the Inlaid Die cut challenge.  Check it out.


I started with a Hero Arts stencil, bringing in mint, greens and blues.  I then took the snowman die, and die cut it right out of the center.  I stamped the image onto the die cut, and colored it with Copic Markers, and inserted it back into the center.


I heat embossed the sentiment in black embossing powder onto vellum, and wrapped it around my panel before adhering it to my card base with foam tape.

Check out the challenge here.  I hope you can play along!  Have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS