Friday, January 23, 2015

Cat Shaker

Hey!  

Back again today, with a card for i {heart} papers!  The liquidation sale is still going on, so be sure to stop over to get 40% off.  


So, two things I can't stop making, shaker cards and coloring with my Copic markers.  I started by stamping the circle images from Winnie & Walter's Big Bang Confetti set, in Soft Pink ink.  I then cut out a rectangle from the panel, using the We R Family die from Avery Elle.


I created a gradient panel to place behind it, using Distress Inks, stamped a sentiment in black ink, and after adhering a bit of acetate to the opening, and filled it in with sequins.  I stamped, and colored in the cat image from Paper Smooches' Party Posse, cut it out and placed it onto the card with foam.  As a finishing touch, I added a bit of glossy accents to the cats eyes.

Well, that's all for me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS