Tuesday, February 3, 2015

RIC #77

Hellooo fashionistas!

I am back today with the latest Runway Inspired Challenge!  I never tire of these outfits, honestly, there is so much inspo in one pic!  Let's see where it took me, eh?





I loved the colors, and the patterns, and of course, the florals.  So, I grabbed a bunch of different stamp sets for this one. 


I started with a white panel, and stamped the Starburst Background cling stamp by Hero Arts, in Sea Glass ink.  I then took the Lovely Mums set from Mama Elephant, and stamped the outline in gray, and the solid in Lemon Chiffon.  To add more depth to the flowers, I took a Y11, and Y15 Copic Marker and shaded some of the areas.   I also gave each flower a generous amount of Wink of Stella over top.


I trimmed them out, and placed them onto my panel, along with a layered die cut from SSS, called Wishing Die.  I stamped a part of a sentiment from their Thought Bubble stamp set, in Charcoal ink from Hero Arts.  Obviously, I stamped the sentiment onto my panel first, and then glued on my die cut.  I added a couple of rhinestones to dot the "i's" and popped it up onto a white note card.

So there you have my interpretation of this fun dress!  Give it a go, we would love to see what you make!


4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous take on that beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, you totally nailed this challenge with this stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! love your glittery flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfection Lindsay. Love it. I so love that Wishing die and sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS