Sunday, March 1, 2015

AEIHeartU Challenge #22: Stripes

Hello!


I am popping in today, to share my card for this months AEIHeartU Challenge!  Can you believe it is March?  I think I might be able to see the light at the end of this miserable winter tunnel.  Yeesh!  I wouldn't be lying when I say my husband and I are relocating South or maybe west.  ;)


So, for this card, I took a white card base, and stamped a series of color stripes using the Brushed stamp set.  I then took the Thank You die, and cut through my stamping.  I thought about taking it out, and after looking at it more, decided to leave it inlaid.


I added a few dots, and rounded the top left corner, and called it good!  So, grab those AE goodies, and play along with us!  Two winners receive a $25 gift certificate to the store!  Woot!


3 comments:

  1. OOoh. Such a fun and happy card! Love the colors! And hate to break it to you, but we been cold in the south (well, southeast)...however though it is warming up and the humidity is coming back! YAY! :) I wouldn't be kidding either, when I've told my husband we need another home in PR! ;) Happy Sunday, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your new blog look and this card! the splashes seem effortless

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS