Friday, March 27, 2015

Somebunny Is Thinking of You

Hello!  

I have a little card to share with you, using the adorable Somebunny stamp set from MFT.  Spring is FINALLY here, and I wanted to cheer someone up with this springy card.


This card has a lot to it, die cutting, masking, coloring..but totally worth it.  I started with a white card base, and stamped and masked my clouds and bunny.  I then inked the sky with Tumbled Glass Distress ink, removed the mask, and colored the bunny with Faber-Castel and Inktense Pencils.  I blended the colors out with Gamsol for a smooth look.


I then die cut the grass with an stitched edge die, and added a few carrots that I colored and cut out.  I finished it off with a popped up frame and some Wink of Stella glitter on the clouds and her clothes.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!




2 comments:

  1. You put so much detail into your card, Lindsay, and it was worth it. It is just darling. I notice you have a new masthead. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is ADORABLE! Love that little bunny! And YAY for Spring! Glad to hear its finally arrived for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS