Monday, April 13, 2015

Hello Darling

Hey, hey!

I hope you had a fab weekend. I certainly did! The weather was lovely, and I enjoyed time with my crafty gals. I didn't get much done, but spending the day chatting, and not having to do any housework equals awesome.

So, I didn't make this card over the weekend, but it has been patiently waiting to be shared, so here it is. 


I used Altenew's Striped Floral set to stamp out my design. I colored them in with a variety of Copic Markers, and added detail with a gold gel pen.


The sentiment is from Avery Elle's Fabulous Florals set, stamped in Onyx Black ink. I took a few of the blooms, and created dimension by coloring and cutting out the images and popping them up with foam tape.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a good one.


8 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS