Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Grateful For You

Hello!

I am back today with my take on the latest Runway Inspired challenge



I went super bold with my card, drawing inspiration from the colors, as well as the geometric pattern on her shirt and shoes.


I started with a white panel, and stamped the triangle border from the Trifecta stamp set by Mama Elephant at the top and bottom. I colored them in with Copic markers, and  stamped a large greeting in the center. The greeting is from an older My Favorite Things stamp set.


I popped the panel up onto a black card base, and added some black round gems to accent my sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed, and decide to play along with us! There is a $25 store voucher up for grabs from Ellen Hutson, yeah! Have a great day!



2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS