Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hey Cupcake, Make A Wish

Hello!

This stamp set from Avery Elle is just too cute. I can't stop using it! I had to stamp out the cute cupcakes for this card today, and color them up, rainbow style! 


I started with a white panel, stamping, and masking the five cupcakes across the lower half of it. I then colored them with Copic Markers, and trimmed along the bottom of the cupcakes, and stamped my sentiment.


I popped up the panel on a black cardbase, and adhered a few black pearls to accent the sentiment. I added a bit of Wink of Stella to the frosting to spice it up a bit.

Thanks for checking it out, and were inspired! Have a great day!

Supplies used:

White Cardstock Neenah Solar White 110lb
Bring On the Cake Avery Elle
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen Zig
Detail Scissors EK Success

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being Kelly's CASEing Genius! Your cards are stunning and I will enjoy following your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, your card is very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - these are good enough to eat!! Love the drama of the colour against the white and the black.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. the addition of the black strip on this card (on the bottom) takes it from sweet to perfect!! need to CASE this design!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS