Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Color Throwdown #356

Hi all!

Thanks for stopping by today! I have another fun Color Throwdown challenge to share with you that uses these fun colors.


I brought out a fun stamp set from Mama Elephant called Potted Pretties, let's take a peek shall we?


I started with a white panel, and die cut a circle from it. I then traced it onto a white card base, and stamped my cactus images, using a bit of masking. I then colored them in with Copic markers, and adhered the panel with foam.


I stamped my sentiment in Versamark ink, onto black cardstock, and trimmed it down to adhere onto the card. Lastly, I added a few enamel hearts, and glossed up the pots!

I hope you play along this week! Thanks so much for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. What a fun ans cheerful card Lyndsay - love your use of the colour, and the dimension you have achieved with the cut out panel
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Lindsay! I'm going to have to find me some cactus stamps... these are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable idea to use these cacti to match the sentiment! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, so sweet! Love how you colored the cacti.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS