Thursday, October 8, 2015

Share Joy Challenge #6

Hello!

It has been another busy week on the blog! I am here to share the newest Share Joy Challenge for this week!


With Halloween right around the corner, you may chose to make something inspired by this adorable candy jar, or you can use the sketch, or even both! I chose the sketch, and paired them with a few lovely stamp sets!


I started with a trimmed down panel, and cut a circle out of the center with a die. I then ran it through my Big Shot with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. I love the texture! I lightly traced the circle onto my card base, and blended in light and dark purples. Moving on to my flower, I stamped the lovely sunflower from the Simply Stamped - Sunflower set, and then die cut it out with the coordinating dies.


I set the bloom aside, and created a sentiment strip on vellum, using the Free Spirit set, and white embossing powder. I then adhered all of my elements down, and added a few frosted gems. 


Thank you for stopping by today! For some reason InLinkz doesn't want to work with TE stamps and dies, so I have linked to them in my post if you need it.

I hope you play along! I look forward to seeing what you make!







4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Lindsay! Love that gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Lindsay. I love all the texture and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay i love how you have taken the colours and sketch and melded them into one stunningly beautiful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your interpretation of the sketch! Your card design is so pretty and I think I need to get hands on that embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS