Friday, November 20, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge #255

Hey there, and happy Friday!

So many things going on these last few weeks, I am trying desperately to keep above the waves! The one thing I can't give up when things are hectic, is card making. It is such a stress reliever! So, when I sat down at my craft desk to just play, I used the newest MFT Card sketch. I love the angled element, and overall design!



I started with the Bold Diagonal Stripes background, and stamped it in a light brown ink. I then took a panel of white card stock, and sponged around the edges with Cracked Pistachio distress ink. Using one of the sentiments in the Hug In a Mug set, I heat embossed it with Liquid Platinum Embossing powder from Ranger.  


For the mugs, I die cut all of my pieces, and watercolored them using various Distress Inks. I then adhered all of my elements to the card with a combination of dry and wet adhesive, as well as foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!






2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS