Thursday, January 28, 2016

Share Joy Challenge #20

Hey there!

I am back today with the latest Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge. I did a bit of watercoloring with this one, and channeled the spring vibes. I just need spring...


I started with a panel of watercolor paper, and applied Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink to the bottom portion. I wet some of the ink down, and flicked it onto the panel, and let it dry. I then took some water, and did the same, blotting it with a towel to take up the color.


I used the Pocket Full of Sunshine stamp set, and die combo, and cut out the Pocket die with watercolor paper. I then applied Faded Jeans Distress Ink (how appropriate) to the pocket, and allowed it to dry. I stamped my flowers in Onyx Black Versafine, and heat embossed them with clear powder. I then colored them in with Distress ink, and adhered the pocket with foam.


To finish the panel, I stamped the Sending You Love sentiment in Onyx Black and embossed it with clear powder, and adhered the panel to a white card base.

I hope to see your fabulous creations using TE products, linked up in the gallery this week! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me!


Have a great day!



Supplies:
Paper: Neenah Solar White; Master's Touch Watercolor Paper Hobby Lobby
Stamps: Pocketful of Sunshine TE
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine Tsukineko; Various Distress Inks Ranger
Die: Pocket Full of Sunshine TE

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I can also see lots of hearts in the pocket to go with that great sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay this is a wonderful card - love your use of the contrasting colours, and the way the Faded Jeans dried on the pocket is stunning.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love the faded orange on the bottom, real makes the blue pocket stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Lindsay. I love the inking on the bottom and on the pocket.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS