Thursday, February 4, 2016

Share Joy Challenge #21

Hello my friends!

Thanks for stopping by today! It is a new Share Joy Challenge, and I can't wait to show you my card!


I chose the sketch, and worked it into a shaker! I haven't done one in awhile, so it was time. I started by stamping, and die cutting the Mason Jar set from white card stock. I placed it over my white card stock, and made marks onto a panel, where I would do ink blending. After I masked off the area, I added a rainbow of pinks, and spritzed a bit around the area, before forming the shaker.


I added foam tape all around the jar die cut, poured a lovely TE assortment of sequins, called Sweetheart Mix, into the colored area, and adhered the jar. I layered that panel onto some pink glitter paper, and stripes. I stamped a sentiment from the Much Love set, onto black card stock, using Versamark. I then heat embossed it, and trimmed it out. I also stamped the balloons from Love Is An Adventure, and colored them with Copic Markers. 

Here is a look at the graphic, and if you chose to play along, you can pick the sketch OR the lovely color combination. I hope you play along! 


Have a great day!!



3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Lindsay! Love the heart balloons! Pinning this.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay this is gorgeous - love your colours and the fabulous shaker mix.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute shaker card! Love your take on the sketch and great idea to turn the mason jar into a shaker window - so fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS